Monday, March 24, 2008


Oh how I miss the YMCA! Since living here in Colorado Springs, the YMCA has been one of my very favorite places. I try to go every day, but haven't been able to for the past three weeks because of a minor surgery I had. I have no idea when I'll be returning, but I just really miss Maryann and Lou in the Childwatch Center, I miss the old people who are so cute and I think mainly come for some socialization, and I REALLY miss getting a good workout in. ....What am I going to do with myself????

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Just because you can't exercise doesn't mean you can't take your kids there..right? Sit in the locker room and read a magazine or lay on the floor like you've just completed a million sit-ups and take a little snooze:)

We've missed your blogging.

Sarah said...

Hope you are OK. I too miss working out when I am sick or something else gets in the way. It is my sanity even if it is a jog around the block a few times. Hope you get welll and can get back into your routine. Glad you are back blogging too. IT is always fun to see what you are up to.
miss ya.