Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's about time, I know....

So, I have been feeling like a big slacker for not updating my blog. I seriously don't see how most people have the time to keep up. Anyway, life has been busy, but I thought I would share some pictures from the last six months. -And we had our camera stolen out of our car, so this might be it for a while.....

Haley's THIRD birthday!

Conner's FIFTH birthday!

Braden's SEVENTH birthday!

Family vacation to Beautiful Lake Tahoe -August 2009

Awesome hike to Havasupai with some great friends -September 2009 (thanks for the pic, Tina)

Our first triathlon (and we didn't drown!) -September 2009

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

YAH!! So great to see you guys. You look amazing, check out your waist!!

wurstens5 said...

Wow welcome back. It's good to see what you are up to. Hope you are doing well.

Sydney said...

yeah a post!

I was just thinking about you today and here you are.

Darling family and tiny, tiny waist.

You're amazing and I love you!

The Larsons said...

Yes, it's about time. ;) You do a good job of summarizing... I just get overwhelmed. Congrats of the tri... that's awesome! Cute kids.

Jules said...

It's great to see your updated blog. Maybe I can get mine updated also. It was SOOOO great to see you over the weekend. Hope you made it home safely. Love you, cuz!