Saturday, September 1, 2007

First week of pre-school

What a busy week! Conner started pre-school on Tuesday and seems to really like it. Two of the mornings, he was sad when we dropped him off (in a mad dash to get Braden to a different school on time), but he was very happy each time we picked him up. It has been very stressful trying to get Conner dropped off quickly to make it to Braden's school on time and then to pick Conner up and rush to Braden's school again. I don't know if I am going to survive this schedule. ...We'll see! I go to the YMCA to work out just about every day, and this week I felt sort of bad after dropping my three children off in three different places. Am I a horrible mother?


Oh, this week we also started soccer. I feel SO busy. How do people do it with more children and older children? I was seriously on the verge of tears several times this week due to stress.




6 comments:

Mythreesons said...

Bad mom... no way! You're a much worse mom if your kids never get a break from you and you never get a break from them so you scream at them all day long. That's probably a bad mom(me)... I can't wait to get Jaxon and Gavin in school....ahhhhh! And how cute are those pictures of Conner! He's so dang cute. He always plays with me in nursery and makes me cakes out of blocks that I'm supposed to blow candles out on. He is such a sweetheart.

wurstens5 said...

He is so cute. I love the cheeks. It's so hard yet fun to send them off the pre school. I love their satisfaction they get in their accomplishments. Does that make any sense?

Yvonne said...

Such a big boy...growing up so fast! You have such great kids, Zipporah. Good job! :-)

Nichole said...

I only hope I can become half the mother you are! You are da best! Part of that I suppose is that you have such great children! Conner looks so grown up carrying his new backpack to school! We love you guys!

brittnee said...

Zipporah - You are such a great mom! Your kids love you so much. They are doing fantastic in school & you should be proud of them. Please know I am here for you, especially when things get hectic!

Deanna said...

You're so funny - when I ran into at the school, you TOTALLY were so calm, like you had it all together! I'm sure every day gets easier, too. Crazy what we do for our kids! :o)