Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Las Vegas



Oh my, I am getting really behind! I need to do some quick catching up....
A few weekends ago I was able to get together with three great friends for such a fun little vacation in Las Vegas. It was so great to spend time together and to have some relaxation time without the kids. My favorite things were: eating (LOTS!), staying up late talking, sleeping in, seeing Ka (Cirque de Solei), getting beauty treatments at the Aveda Institute, and just catching up on each others' lives. I sure love my friends and am grateful for their friendship! (BTW, thanks Syd for letting me steal your pictures)

7 comments:

Sydney said...

Has Laurie not sent you pictures yet??? Okay, I'm on it. I'll burn you the pictures tomorrow and get them in the mail!

Vegas was great and sure fun to see you again! Love your guts.

Anonymous said...

How fun to have girls time! You look great..Will you please email me your mailing address so I can get you your christmas letter?

Laurie said...

I know...I know...I'm a slacker...I used to be so good at sharing pics. NOw I am a picture hoarder.

katie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Vegas, what a great city to meet with friends!!

Yvonne said...

Looks like you had a great time! :)

Mythreesons said...

How was Ka? Jared and I are looking for a new Cirque show to try... what is the theme of KA? Looks like fun!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hey- I just ran across your site:) I love your new haricut and color- very pretty!!! I also love your Blog site:) I am glad we will be able to keep in touch!!