Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another birthday....Conner's THREE!






Happy Birthday Conner! We had a fun day and a fun water party. Conner is such a great little three year old. Since he is three, I thought I would share three things that I love about Conner:

1. He gives hugs several times a day and is always telling me that he loves me. The other day, he said, "You the best mom ever!".

2. He loves to dance in the kitchen and is always asking me to turn the music on.

3. He is very good at sports and loves to play with balls.



3 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Conner,
Happy Birthday from Grandpa Dale and Grandma Debi. We wish we could have been there to celebrate you birthday with you. We hope you had fun with all your water balloons and fun friends. We love you so much!

Sydney said...

What a big boy!! Looks like a lot of fun- we too wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. I agree that you are a wonderful 3 year old Conner! Hope you had a great birthday:)

brittnee said...

We had such a fun time celebrating with you, Conner! You are a big boy now! Jacob wants to have another water party with you again soon.