Monday, July 9, 2007

I don't know the name of this cake, and don't have an actual recipe. But, it is SOOO yummy so I thought I'd share.

1 white cake mix and ingredients to make cake
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
fresh strawberries, cut up
whip cream

Bake cake according to directions on box. Cool and then poke holes all over using the end of a wooden spoon. Pour all three milks over the top. Refrigerate until cold. Top with whip cream (or you can use cool whip if you must) and strawberries. Yum!

3 comments:

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Yummy recipe. Really, you just poor the milk on top and it doesn't make it too soggy? Of course I trust you because I love your cooking and if I was in your neck of the woods, I'd be over in a jiffy to sample it for myself!! Thanks for sharing:)

510Jen said...

Thanks Zipporah you are such a great cook I can't wait to try.

brittnee said...

I'll have to try that & see how Tim "rates" it. Sounds great!