Tuesday, July 10, 2007


It was so nice to have so much family in town. After our family reunion, we were able to celebrate the 4th of July together, which was so nice. Michael was definitely missed and thought about a lot. I got emotional everytime I heard a patriotic song. I'm so grateful that Michael has had this opportunity to serve our county and I'm so proud of him. Though it is very hard for him to be over there in Iraq, he has had such a positive attitude and I really admire that.

After the fourth, we went on a hike to some waterfalls and tubing down the Platte River. On Saturday night I had 20 family members sleep over and on Sunday we had 24 for dinner and games. It was crazy, but I just loved being with everyone. It was sad to see my sisters head back East. I sure do love my family.

1 comments:

Lynnette said...

I can't believe that in the time I've known you, I haven't seen some of these family members. It's good to put faces with names. Looks like fun!