Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween is OVER, Yippeee!!



Here are our favorite parts about Halloween 2007.....
Braden: Trick-or-treating at Mrs. Huff's house (kindergarten teacher) and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
Conner: Trunk-or-treating and winning cupcakes at the Cake Walk at Tim and Brittnee's church party.
Haley: Eating WAY too much candy. She's only one, but definitely knows and wants candy when she sees it.
Michael: Also eating WAY too much candy (complained of having a sick stomach last night in bed because of all of the candy). Watching our boys hand out candy.
Zipporah: Seeing my cute kids all dressed up and excited, but SOOOO glad that it is over. Glad for an empty schedule the next two days. We were SO busy with parties that it just got very exhausting. ....Hope you all had a fun Halloween.

7 comments:

Sydney said...

Love your honesty!!

Truly, if I didn't know your kids- I would thin Braden was like 9 and Conner 7. Those poses make them look like such big boys! Ah- too cute. I'm impressed Conner is keeping his mask on but then again, he's a great kid!

They all look adorable!

Tagan said...

I am SO with you... bring on a different holiday! I jinx myself every year because I start planning for Halloween in August. Then when it finally rolls around, I'm totally burned out. Last night was so sad. We didn't even carve pumpkins!!!

Yvonne said...

Your kids are so super cute in their costumes (and of course, always!).

brittnee said...

We had so fun much with you all at the Fall Festival party. Your kids are so well-behaved. I think Conner needs to come over & give Jacob a good behavior class!

GoatesGirl said...

I bet you were so glad to have your hubby home to celebrate with you. The kids looked great!

Mythreesons said...

I'm with you... so glad that Halloween is over.. not because we're busy. I just don't like holidays that celebrate the ick, disgusting, and creepy. Bring on Thanksgiving... Cute pictures!

Mandy said...

Hey, This is Mandy (Free) from your New York days. I found your link on Libby's page and hers from Anna's, and so forth. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. You look great, and you have a really cute blog. It is good to see what you are up to!