Tuesday, June 19, 2007

25 things that I love about Michael.....


Since I am missing Michael terribly, I thought I would share 25 things that I love about him...


1. He makes me feel so special, like he would rather be with me than do anything else.

2. Makes me laugh

3. He is a hard worker and does a good job at whatever he does

4. His humility

5. His positive attitude

6. He is one the most easy going people that I know

7. He always turns on music. My favorite is when we dance in the kitchen. -Haley likes this too.

8. He is an awesome dancer!

9. He is the most wonderful dad ever! He plays, teaches, listens, helps, and loves our children.

10. His strong testimony and love of the gospel

11. He would do anything for me.

12. He has great taste. My favorite outfits are from him.

13. I love when he walks by me and touches me.

14. He believes in me and would support me no matter what.

15. He cares about people.

16. He is brave (especially right now).

17. He is adventurous and likes to have a fun.

18. His family

19. Such a hottie! I tell him that he "shouldn't leave the house looking like that" quite often.

20. Takes good care of himself.

21. Athletic

22. He is so silly, but mostly around me.

23. I love his different laughs, especially when he is laughing at his own joke. : )

24. He knows everything. -Seriously! He is a genius.

25. He loves me and I love him.

5 comments:

Sydney said...

We love Michael too and feel so blessed that the two of you came into our lives SIX years ago. How terribly we miss being your neighbors, splitting dinners, sharing desserts and watching movies while snacking on caramel popcorn. We love you guys!!

Sarah said...

I am sure it is hard having your "hottie" away. I sort of feel your pain having my "hottie" away most of my waking (and sleeping) hours. It sure isn't any fun. I keep reminding myself that this is a time for me to focus on my children and get involved in their lives. Hang in there... it won't last forever- it just seems like it. Love ya.

510Jen said...

Oh Zipporah you are strong and very supportive. Keep up the great attitude. I am grateful for men like him. Keep your chin up!

Koffords said...

What I love about Michael:

His humility
His Work Ethic
His Loyalty and Devotion to his family
His Quiet Leadership
His Awesome Example to me as his brother.

"I wanna be like Mike"

Rachele said...

What I love about Michael too:
1. He's always been so goofy & playful
2. His compassionate and understanding nature. He's very accepting.
3. He's so dang tough! Athletic & determined for sure!
4. He stinkin' looks like Matt Daemon--what's not to love? :) Everytime I see Matt Daemon (Bourne Identity guy) I think of Michael.
5. He's such a good dad--playful with his kids--AND LOVES Zipporah! I LOVE TO WATCH YOU TWO PLAY!!