Thursday, June 14, 2007

Army Michael


Michael thought that driving a hum-v was pretty fun. Even though sometimes it would be nice if he just stayed put in his little clinic, I'm glad he is able to get out and have some fun. I still am not sure what I can and can't say on the computer (because of security), but he is still in the same spot and seems to be doing well. Security is heightened right now, so he is currently unable to do any traveling. He is so awesome! He calls every day and always sends the sweetest emails that really make my day. : ) I sure love him!

3 comments:

Debi said...

My...what a handsome man! Michael really is in the Army, but he doesn't look like a dentist driving that hum-v. That's crazy!
I sure hope you only drive that on base.

Sydney said...

Half the time I forget that our husbands are in the military. Jared goes to work every day in PT gear and hardly wears his uniform so when he does it takes me by surprise. Same with Michael, whenever I see him he's usually in everyday clothes so to see him in a full uniform truly reminds me that he's an Army man!

brittnee said...

Way to go, Michael! You are in the Army now! We are proud of you & hope things are going smoothly for you in Iraq. We hope you all had a great 4th of July. We had a fun time setting off fireworks in the Johnsons' backyard.