Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What a week!

This has been an interesting week (oh, my goodness, is it only Wednesday?!) with a lot going on and a roller-coaster of emotions. Michael seems to be doing well. Today he did dental work on an Iraqi soldier. He talks about how much trash there is in Iraq (I need to stop being specific of his wherabouts) and how there is such an extreme between the poverty and the wealth. What an experience he is having! I am done doing my worrying and being mad at the army. It took a little bit of venting (sorry for those of you who had to witness that) and eight pieces of pizza. I am SUCH an emotional eater and during my most stressful moments this week, I really did eat eight pieces of pizza in one sitting. I have done a lot of jogging and a lot of sit-ups to try and make up for that. : )
We had a strange cat come into our house the other night (Braden let it in) and it would not come out from under my bed. It was a sweet cat, so I felt bad when I had to get the broom and force it out. I got kind of mad at that poor cat because I hated the fact that I had no idea how clean it was and it was laying on my bedroom carpet! Fortunately, we got the cat out and life goes on........

0 comments: