Monday, August 6, 2007

Decoration for Haley's room


Okay, I am not a crafty or creative decorator, but I heard about this idea and thought it sounded cute. Last night I decided to get it done and it took all of about five minutes. I printed off a letter "H" on white cardstock and then just glued on some beeds. I heard about doing this with buttons, but I coudn't find cute buttons so I decided to use beeds instead. I think it turned out pretty cute! (If you click on the picture you can see the beeds up close)

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Too cute!! Love it.

wurstens5 said...

That is really cute. What a great idea. Ashlie's room needs some cute decorations.

The Robinson Five said...

I think you should do an "A" for Adorable...that's what Haley is!

Lynnette said...

I love it! I am going to have to try it myself!