Friday, August 24, 2007

Slumber Party in Mom and Dad's bed


Braden, Fluffy, and Conner... Tonight I told the boys that they could sleep in my bed, but of course, Fluffy had to be there too. Fluffy is the class bear and Braden is the privileged one who got to take the bear home for the weekend. Today on the way home from school Braden told me that all week he has been wondering whether Fluffy is real or not. "So, do you think he is, mom?" he asked. I told him that he is for sure a real teddy bear and can be a real friend. So, we get to have Fluffy with us for a few days and we'll find out just how real he is. Kindergarten is so much fun. Every day Braden is SO happy when I pick him up and so happy to tell me all about kindergarten. So far, his favorite parts about kindergarten are:

1. the math toys (every day he tells me that that is one of his favorite things)

2. going to music, PE, and art

3. fire drills

So much fun!

3 comments:

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Have you read to him The Velveteen Rabbit? I love that book and since he's wondering if he's real, maybe he'd like that book. Good thing you have a King so you'd fit in the bed too!

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

What a cute picture!

Mythreesons said...

HA! My boys do that every night without an invitation... I would like to learn how to kick them out...:)