Sunday, August 19, 2007

Okay, I've been tagged and I feel bad not being "it"

So, I was just going to ignore that someone had "tagged" me, but I'm feeling bad (a couple weeks later) and decided I would go ahead with this......

4 Jobs I've had
Pharmacy delivery driver
Branch Manager for staffing service
Nanny
Lerner NY sales person

4 Places I've lived
Cleveland, OH
Riverton, UT (in a house that used to be a chicken coop)
Grenwich, CT
Littleton, CO

4 Favorite TV shows
(this one is hard, because I've probably watched t.v. maybe five times since Michael's been gone)
The Office
Amazing Race (when it's on)
.....hmmm I seriously can't think of anything else

4 places I've vacationed
Europe (France, Italy, Switzerland) for 3 weeks with Michael. So awesome!
Caribbean cruise
Cancun, Mexico
Myrtle Beach

4 Favorite dishes
TACOS (fried) yummm! These can always put me in a good mood
BBQ Chicken pizza
Cafe Rio pork (salad or burrito)
Costco salad mix with craisins, feta cheese, almonds....very good, but I can't think of the name

4 Places I'd like to be
In Michael's arms (So badly)
Laying on the beach in peace and quiet
On a run... Lately I crave running and wish so bad that I could go at night while the kids are in bed
In school. Sounds crazy, but I have a huge desire to go back to school lately

Tag you're it!
Nichole K
Marian K
Yvonne H
JJ

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Ha! I'm glad you started feeling guilty because I was going to ask you why you hadn't done it yet:) Learned a few new things about you. Thanks!

510Jen said...

I love the whole tagged thing you learn things you never knew. I thought of you the other day Zipporah and I admire all that you are doing. My friends husband just left for a year and you woman are amazing keep it up. I need examples like you in my life for the days I feel sorry for myseld. What is that all about right!

Yvonne said...

Tagging? I don't get it...

Zipporah said...

Yvonne- if you are tagged (which you are) you just copy mine and replace my answers with yours and post to your blog! I want to hear about you. : )